Product Description :
R. TRADING Registered Ordinary Partnership is leading importer of products from India. Have trusted from our customer over 50 years. We are sole distributor in Thailand. Supervision to quality of products in order to even up on all your trust. Conform Thai Food And Drug Administration.
Henna is the Persian name for a shrub known as Lawson inermis. Powder is used to dye hair and for the ancient eastern art . Henna contains hennotannic acid, a dye that bonds with the collagen in skin cells and keratin of fingernails and hair, leaving behind a bright coloring. Natural hair color and treatment products. And does not have any side effect. Can be used for all kinds of hair.
How to use / Mix Henna 1 box with :
1. One half lemon or egg yolks (do not use egg whites)
2. Mix 1-3 teaspoons of black tea or coffee on hot water.
3. Add tea gradually. in Henna Until thickened mixture (about toothpaste)
4. Dyeing Hair 3-4 hours before shampooing.
5. Tip : Dyeing with Henna Must be thick enough. All base and hair ends.
Net Weight : 100 g.
Gross Weight : 125 g.