Product Description :
Lobo Oriental Thai fried rice seasoning mix makes a typical Thai Version of fried rice, that is easy to prepare. This traditional dish is a complete meal in itself by getting much of its unique flavor from the mix of fish sauce, soy sauce, chili peppers and lime, and addition of meat and vegetables on the side. It can also be made with prawns or other fish. It is so tasty and capture authentic Thai flavors perfectly with easy-to-prepare methods. No MSG, Colours or Presevatives Added / Makes 2 servings
Heat skillet and add vegetable oil. Add meat, steamed rice and content of this packet. Stir well. Put rice to side. Add 1-2 eggs and scramble. Stir into rice. Serve with cucumbers and tomatoes.
Direction : Oriental Fried Rice Seasoning Mix
1. prepare 100g shrimp [or other],
2. feat skillet and add 2 tbsp veg oil, cook the meat.
3. add about 2 plates of steamed rice, lower the heat and stir fry.
4. add contents of this pack and stir.
5. push rice to one side and add 1 or 2 eggs and scramble. Stir into the rice, serve with spring onions cucumbers and tomato.
* The vegetables can also be added towards the end of the cooking process, if you prefer.
Maltodextrin, Sugar, Salt, Spices (Garlic, Pepper, Onion), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soybean, Maize, Maltodextrin), Natural Flavouring, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
Allergy Advice : Contains Soybean.
Net Weight : 25 g.
Gross Weight : 35 g.