More Views

Herbal Infusion - Fitne 40g (2g x 20 Sachets)

In stock

$5.00
OR

Quick Overview

ฟิตเน่ ยาชงสมุนไพร ขนาด 40 กรัม 20 ซอง / มล.
Fitné Original Flavoured Herbal Infusion Tea. It is an herbal tea 100% natural, healthy and refreshing, which has, in addition to its laxative properties, that of preventing colon cancer.

Brand :  Fitne

Details

Product Description :
Fitné Original Flavoured Herbal Infusion Tea. It is an herbal tea 100% natural, healthy and refreshing, which has, in addition to its laxative properties, that of preventing colon cancer.  Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions

Fitne herbal tea, the original from Thailand. Senna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widely used medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage.

Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract, liver and constipation hemorrhoids. Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at the Detoxification of the body

Direction :
Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water, leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime or as needed.

Ingredients: 
Senna Pods 25%, Senna Leaves 75%.

Net Weight  :   40  g.
Gross Weight  : 70 g.

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Herbal Infusion - Fitne 40g (2g x 20 Sachets)

Product Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.