Product : Thai Grocery
Gogi Pancake Mix is ready to cook, and only requires milk, eggs, enjoy doing it! idea breakfast with peanut, beans, sesame, nuts, pumpkin seeds to be added to the mixture. Start your day with these scrumptiously tasty, fluffy pancakes, which are light and nutritious. It is the perfect to make for your family.
How to Make Pancakes:
– Take 2 eggs, 160 ml. Fresh milk and whisk to combine. Pour 200g of flour (1 box) into a container with milk and eggs. Mix well until smooth. Then set aside for 10 minutes.
– Grease the pan with oil or unsalted butter just enough to coat the surface of the pan *adding idea breakfast (if any).
– Wait for it to heat up. Then drop the pancake batter and wait until the air bubbles spread over the entire sheet. The edges begin to dry and then turn over.
– Wait until the other side is cooked and bring it up.
– Can be eaten with honey, fruit, yogurt or chocolate as you like.
Wheat flour 67%, Sugar 16%, Baking powder 7%, cocoa powder 8%, Other 2% Do not use preservatives Flavored to mimic nature.
Food allergy information: Contains wheat, may contain milk.
Net Weight: 200 g.
Gross Weight: 236 g.