Product : Thai Grocery
Thai dessert street food, Kanom Krok or Coconut Crispy Pudding. Easy than ever to prepare with this perfectly portioned flour mix and all you need is 5 ingredients, the flour mix, authentic Coconut Milk, salt, sugar, and water to prepare at the comfort of your home simple instructions this video clip.
*can add toppings such as corn, green onions, fresh coconut, taro and other.
Rice flour 91%, Sugar 5%, Wheat flour 3%, Others 1% No preservative
Direction (bottom Layer)
1. Prepare Thai coconut pudding flour 1 bag (400g.), slowly add 675ml (3 cups) of coconut milk, blend together until finely mixed.
2. Add 675 ml. (3 cups) of hot water, mix well together.
-180 ml. (3/4 cup) of coconut milk, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 30-75g. (3-5 tablespoon) of sugar mix well together. *your taste
1. Heat the khanom krok pan at medium, and brush with vegetable oil when hot.
2. Add the bottom layer mixture into each hole so it’s about 2/3 full, cover the pan with a lid for 3 minutes.
3. Pour the topping mixture into each hole to fill it up, cover the pan again for 1 minute.
4.Open the lid, cook until the cups turn slightly brown and crisp.
Net Weight: 400 g.
Gross Weight: 450 g.