Product : Thai Grocery
“RosDee Menu” , completed-taste menu seasoning powder for cooking specific menu more conveniently and deliciously. With combination of spices and seasoning in one sachet that are well selected and formulated to have well-blended delicious taste, your cooking will be easier and more enjoyable than ever.
Sugar 45%, Iodized Salt 22%, Tapioca Starch 14%, Paprika Powder 8%, Spice 1%, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium L-Glutamate and Disodium 5′-ribonucleotides), Acidity Regulator (INS500(I), INS327, INS330), Anticaking Agent (INS551), Sweetener (Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium), Natural Colour (INS120), Use Nature Identical Flavour
Contains : soybean and may contain crab, shrimp, milk.
Preparation and Storage :
Roasted Red Pork
– 1kg pork harm or pork sirloin
– 3 tbsp of water
– 1 sachet (80g) of RosDee menu Roasted Red Pork
1. Dissolve a whole sachet of RosDee menu Roasted red Pork into 3 tbsp of water. Stir until mixed well.
2. Bring the marinade pour over the pork. Mix them well and marinate for 2 hours.
3. Grill the marinated pork or roast at 200˚C until cooked.
Roasted Red Pork Gravy Sauce
– 1/2 liter water
– 1 tsp of sweet black soy sauce
– 2 tsp of palm sugar
– 1/2 sachet (40g) of RosDee menu Roasted Red Pork
– 1/2 tsp of sesame oil
– 1 tsp of while sesame seeds
– 1 tbsp of tapioca starch
1. Dissolve RosDee menu Roasted red Pork in water. Stir until mixed well. Put on the stove.
2. Flavour with prepared ingredients (except tapioca starch). Stir well.
3. When boiling, add mixture of tapioca and water to adjust thickness of the sauce. Wait until boiling, and serve.
Net Weight : 80 g.
Gross Weight : 90 g.