Product : Thai Grocery
This is a very light and refreshing dessert which is perfect for summer. The dish can be prepared well in advance and kept in refrigerator for days. Thai housewives serve either normal or chilled agar in the afternoon as a sweet snack for their children.
Recipe: Coconut Juice Flavour Agar
1. Dissolve the contents of this packet with 2 cups (480 ml.) water.
2. Bring to the full boil. Stir continuously. Keep boiling for about 1 minute until completely dissolved.
3. Pour into moulds. Let cool. Agar will set firmly in 2-3 hours.
* Optionally, add sliced young coconut meat to make Coconut Agar Jelly when agar begins to set. Tips: To speed up the process, place in refrigerator. Agar will set in about 1/2 hour.
* After following the instructions and storing in a closed container, prepared agar can last 24 hours at room temperature or 10 days in a refrigerator.
Sugar 67%, Maltodextrin 26%, Gelling Agent (Agar) 3%, Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate, Malic Acid) 2%, Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide) 1%, Flavouring 0.95%, Salt 0.05%
Net Weight : 130 g.
Gross Weight : 140 g.